Politics is Downstream From Culture

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Alan Ritchson Attacks Christians Who Support “Rapist” and “Con Man” Trump — “He’s Their Poster Child”

Alan Ritchson, known for his role as the lead character in Amazon Prime Video’s action-thriller series “Reacher,” has unleashed a barrage of criticisms against President Donald Trump.

In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the actor delivered a scathing critique against President Trump, calling him “a rapist” and “a con man.”

The actor, a self-proclaimed Christian, expressed his bewilderment at the Christian church’s embrace of Trump, whom he views as fundamentally antithetical to Christian teachings.

“Trump is a rapist and a con man, and yet the entire Christian church seems to treat him like he’s their poster child and it’s unreal. I don’t understand it,” Ritchson said.

stgislander

PREMO Member

Alan Ritchson Attacks Christians Who Support “Rapist” and “Con Man” Trump — “He’s Their Poster Child”

Alan Ritchson, known for his role as the lead character in Amazon Prime Video’s action-thriller series “Reacher,” has unleashed a barrage of criticisms against President Donald Trump.

In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the actor delivered a scathing critique against President Trump, calling him “a rapist” and “a con man.”

The actor, a self-proclaimed Christian, expressed his bewilderment at the Christian church’s embrace of Trump, whom he views as fundamentally antithetical to Christian teachings.

“Trump is a rapist and a con man, and yet the entire Christian church seems to treat him like he’s their poster child and it’s unreal. I don’t understand it,” Ritchson said.
That's a shame. I just binge watched the two seasons of Reacher this weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Pretty much all of hollywood are retarded dropouts these days.

Not surprised at this.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That's a shame. I just binge watched the two seasons of Reacher this weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yeah Clearly a Hollyweird Liberal .... claims to be a Christian, but he is not too discerning about the news he consumes, if he is spewing the progressive media talking points

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Feminists RAGE Over WNBA Players Making Less Than NBA Water Boys After Seeing Caitlan Clark's Salary

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hollywood Depression: Participant, Studio Behind ‘An Inconvenient Truth’ & More Woke Message Movies, Shuts Down

Participant, founded in 2004, often financed projects with social justice and globalist themes, including former Vice President Al Gore’s climate change documentary An Inconvenient Truth and its sequel. Other titles include the Obama’s Netflix documentary American Factory and the Ruth Bader Ginsburg doc RBG.

The studio also helped bankroll two best-picture Oscar winners — Green Book and Spotlight.

Jeff Skoll (pictured, left) broke the news to Participant’s staff of roughly 100 on Tuesday, with almost all of them set to lose their jobs, according to a Variety report. There will be no new content development or production, while a skeleton crew will remain to oversee the studio’s library of about 135 titles.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Congressman Ro Khanna Gets SCHOOLED on the 'Basic Economics' of Caitlin Clark's WNBA Contract

The first one that got Khanna's attention addressed the elephant in the room: The WNBA does not have a large fan base.

You stepped in that one, Ro. If the congressman was a huge WNBA fan, he could easily shut the question down by detailing his monetary support for the league.

Instead, it became painfully obvious that Khanna was running his mouth about something he knew nothing about.

LOL! He just admitted he doesn't even watch, but he thinks WNBA salaries should be set based on hope.

'Isn't this basic economics?'

NO.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Remember that woman who had a melt down on an airplane

‘Crazy plane lady’ Tiffany Gomas returns to the skies — but won’t say what she saw

The self-described “crazy plane lady” who was kicked off an American Airlines flight last month after a viral meltdown returned to the skies this week — but still won’t reveal what she saw.

Tiffany Gomas, 38, known for her bizarre “that motherf—er is not real” rant, on Monday flew from her native Dallas to Los Angeles International Airport, where she was greeted by a TMZ paparazzo.

When asked what she apparently saw at the back of the plane to cause the caught-on-camera meltdown, Gomas said she “cannot comment.”

Tiffany Gomas finally reveals what caused her viral ‘not real’ American Airlines meltdown

Gomas explained she had gotten into a “little bit of an altercation” with another passenger and that “it spiraled out of control.

“It was not my best moment … it was actually a horrible moment. Absolutely mortifying. How horribly mortifying,” she added.

When asked why she uttered the infamous words, which suggested that she saw a ghost or an alien, she said, simply: “I literally did not see anything … It was an expression of speech.”

Woman has epic meltdown over ‘not real’ passenger on American Airlines flight: ‘I’m getting the f–k off’

Gomas said the comment was aimed at the man with whom she had the argument.

“They’re making me look bat s–t … and given, I did, I did look absolutely crazy but, no — I was in my feels, needed to get that off that, I was highly distressed. Not a good look.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Stephen King Puts Nail in the Coffin of His Career With New Novel Reeking of Woke Propaganda

King’s work shifted from great, well-developed characters and creative scenarios to being largely focused on preaching left-wing propaganda, a slippery slope he’s been zooming down for many years now. I don’t mind messaging in my fiction, so long as it is creatively presented in the story’s subtext. I might disagree with the message, but I can still enjoy a well-told yarn. But King has ditched any pretense of being a storyteller in favor of being a propagandist, a fact his latest novel makes perfectly clear.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Remember that woman who had a melt down on an airplane

‘Crazy plane lady’ Tiffany Gomas returns to the skies — but won’t say what she saw

The self-described “crazy plane lady” who was kicked off an American Airlines flight last month after a viral meltdown returned to the skies this week — but still won’t reveal what she saw.

Tiffany Gomas, 38, known for her bizarre “that motherf—er is not real” rant, on Monday flew from her native Dallas to Los Angeles International Airport, where she was greeted by a TMZ paparazzo.

When asked what she apparently saw at the back of the plane to cause the caught-on-camera meltdown, Gomas said she “cannot comment.”

Tiffany Gomas finally reveals what caused her viral ‘not real’ American Airlines meltdown

Gomas explained she had gotten into a “little bit of an altercation” with another passenger and that “it spiraled out of control.

“It was not my best moment … it was actually a horrible moment. Absolutely mortifying. How horribly mortifying,” she added.

When asked why she uttered the infamous words, which suggested that she saw a ghost or an alien, she said, simply: “I literally did not see anything … It was an expression of speech.”

Woman has epic meltdown over ‘not real’ passenger on American Airlines flight: ‘I’m getting the f–k off’

Gomas said the comment was aimed at the man with whom she had the argument.

“They’re making me look bat s–t … and given, I did, I did look absolutely crazy but, no — I was in my feels, needed to get that off that, I was highly distressed. Not a good look.”

I'd get into an altercation with her.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Men Need to Settle For INDEPENDENT Women! 'Oracle of Wall Street' Blames Real Estate Crash on MEN!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1713481798059.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Doctor Who’ Star Ncuti Gatwa Complains That “White Mediocrity” Is Celebrated While Black People Struggle To Get Half That

Gatwa is an LGBTQ Rwandan immigrant to the U.K. and made his comments to the magazine Attitude for its May/June issue.

Asked about backlash on his assuming the role of Doctor Who, he said that it’s all part of a shift. “We do see a shift happening in casting, in positions of power and in the status quo. I mean, not a fast shift, things could tip over the other way a little bit quicker. But you see people kind of malfunctioning because things are changing.”

Ncuti talked of his battle for acceptance. “There’s so much White mediocrity that gets celebrated, and Black people, we have to be absolutely flawless to get half of [that] anyway. So, I’m slowly training myself out of that and being like, ‘No sh–. You deserve love just for existing.’”

Gatwa was asked about the U.K.’s struggle with gender diversity and trans identities.

“Everything trickles down from the top, and when you see politicians openly attacking marginalized communities, when you see our politicians openly attacking trans people, it makes it OK for everyone else,” Gatwa said. “And it is scary to see that we’ve got to a point where it is fine to attack vulnerable people because that’s essentially what’s happening. People who are the most vulnerable, the most disenfranchised, most disconnected from everyone else are being told that they are the threats.”