What's for dinner?

Blister

Excellent ribs, chicken, potato salad, and mac&cheese from JB's BBQ in Newburg. They just reopened for the season, and I've always been happy with their product. They are located at the Newburg Elks Lodge, on Rt. 257.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Wendy's Orange Dreamsicle Frosty.

For those of us that remembered and loved the original dreamsicle with the orange sherbert and just a hint of ordinary vanilla; prepare for a huge disappointment. I quivered with anticipation when I took off the lid. The entire contents were that lovely shade of light orange. Ohboyohboyohboy I thought no vanilla, this is 100 percent orange sherbert.

Thoroughly vanilla with orange food coloring. Not even a hint of orange.

Thank you Wendys for once again shattering my dreams.
Really liked the orange julius better, the diabetus precludes me from experimenting to recreate it.

NOTSMC

Really liked the orange julius better, the diabetus precludes me from experimenting to recreate it.
Weren't they good! I haven't been to a mall in years, therefore haven't had one in years, but I remember them. I haven't been to a doctor in years either; I'm probably in the same situation as you and don't know it.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Leftovers!

0415241832~2.jpg

Kinnakeet

Tonight will be New York strip mashed potatoes and French cut Green beans or corn washed down with Miller lite 20 minutes after Im done

luvmygdaughters

Put a pork butt in the crock pot Sunday, pulled it Monday, made cole slaw and onion rings. Weve been eating it everyday. Tonights the last night, I'll freeze it and save for a lazy day meal. Tomorrow I'm thinking pork chops on the grill.