what the heck is going on?

GregV814

I'm not a military guy but two stories this week report an Army Lt. Col of Command in Germany was just "fired"... NFI available
and
a Navy guy was just arrested for espionage, i.e. selling super dooper secrets to a foreign Country. Like Biden.

oops I lied, Biden didnt SELL them.

DaSDGuy

I'm not a military guy but two stories this week report an Army Lt. Col of Command in Germany was just "fired"... NFI available
and
a Navy guy was just arrested for espionage, i.e. selling super dooper secrets to a foreign Country. Like Biden.

If you post the nuclear launch codes on Brandon's teleprompter he will read them for all to hear.

Kinnakeet

and

Navy guy was just arrested for espionage
What makes someone think that they will get away with selling classified documents,dont they watch Navy CSI

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

limblips

PREMO Member
The military, unlike politicians, punishes illegal activity and mishandling of classified material.