Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He needs to stop agreeing to debates that are "moderated" by hard Left Democrats. All Republicans need to put a stop to that crap and simply refuse. I know they all - including Trump - think they're Superman and can lick 'em all with one hand tied behind their back, but 3 on 1 debates are a crapshow waiting to happen. The "moderators" always - ALWAYS - end up jumping in the fray and debating the Republican while propping up the Democrat.

The June debate will be "moderated" by Jake Tapper and Dana Bash. Hey, Trump? Ya big dummy :smack: . Why would you agree to that???

And while he's at it, he can stop giving interviews to angry hate-filled DNC operatives. No matter what he says, they'll edit it to make it sound as evil as they possibly can because they know nobody reads past the headlines, let alone actually sees/hears what Trump has to say.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
CNN's Jake Tapper, who called Trump's presidency a 'nightmare,' tapped to moderate presidential debate

The liberal anchor spearheaded CNN's bull#### coverage of Russiagate

CNN anchor Jake Tapper, who in recent years has become one of the most prominent anti-Trump voices in the liberal media, was selected to moderate CNN’s Presidential Debate between the former president and President Biden.

It was announced Wednesday that Tapper will co-moderate the debate with CNN colleague Dana Bash on June 27 in Atlanta after both candidates agreed to the terms.

But Tapper's hostile coverage of Trump and Republicans will perhaps offer a preview of what Trump should expect going into the key political showdown.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Since Biden has established his demands for the debates then Trump should get at least two. Like maybe 1) "No fact checking by moderators during the debate" save that for after the debate is over; 2) Participants to be searched/scanned prior to the debate for earwigs or other receiving devices so that there is no off-screen coaching.

SamSpade

Since Biden has established his demands for the debates then Trump should get at least two. Like maybe 1) "No fact checking by moderators during the debate" save that for after the debate is over; 2) Participants to be searched/scanned prior to the debate for earwigs or other receiving devices so that there is no off-screen coaching.
And drug testing.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Although it would be AWESOME if they could interfere with his earwig and feed him bullsht answers.
THAT way, he could be shown on live TV that he's full of crap.

• Love

SamSpade

Tyrus said last night - the fix is in.

They wouldn't hem and haw for months about debates - and then charge out of the gate with dates and details.
I forget how he said it - that Republicans aren't clever but Democrats are never SILENT. They always say stuff right out loud.

There's only one reason why kaboom! they are ready - and that's because they have a plan.

StmarysCity79

Why? Are you scared the Truth might hurt Trump?

StmarysCity79

“Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020. Since then he hasn’t shown up for a debate. Now he’s acting like he wants to debate me again,” Biden said.

Well, make my day, pal, I’ll even do it twice. So let’s pick the dates, Donald – I hear you’re free on Wednesdays,” Biden continued, alluding to Trump’s court schedule.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
So, you are okay with Biden cheating? I know its part of your MO.
Are you scared the Truth might hurt Trump?
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your obviously huge ass (it does start above your neck and ends at the ground, I've seen the tracks you leave).

I bet you think that inflation was over 9% when ol' Joe took office and that his uncle was devoured by cannibals too.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
“Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020. Since then he hasn’t shown up for a debate. Now he’s acting like he wants to debate me again,” Biden said.

Well, make my day, pal, I’ll even do it twice. So let’s pick the dates, Donald – I hear you’re free on Wednesdays,” Biden continued, alluding to Trump’s court schedule.
Did you actually watch the doddering fool stumble through that multiple-take video disaster???

• Haha

SamSpade

Did you actually watch the doddering fool stumble through that multiple-take video disaster???
They were hilarious on Gutfeld showing the "outtakes" from that effort.

-
-
Along the same vein though - I **HATE** those celebrity laden PSAs where one celebrity will say three words, another will repeat the same three or four words - that SOMEHOW by having multiple people string together a narrative, the audience will perceive it as more important.

HemiHauler

He needs to stop agreeing to debates that are "moderated" by hard Left Democrats. All Republicans need to put a stop to that crap and simply refuse. I know they all - including Trump - think they're Superman and can lick 'em all with one hand tied behind their back, but 3 on 1 debates are a crapshow waiting to happen. The "moderators" always - ALWAYS - end up jumping in the fray and debating the Republican while propping up the Democrat.

The June debate will be "moderated" by Jake Tapper and Dana Bash. Hey, Trump? Ya big dummy :smack: . Why would you agree to that???

And while he's at it, he can stop giving interviews to angry hate-filled DNC operatives. No matter what he says, they'll edit it to make it sound as evil as they possibly can because they know nobody reads past the headlines, let alone actually sees/hears what Trump has to say.

With cutting-edge thoughts like this, I’m amazed your cult leader hasn’t taken notice and brought you aboard the team.

It’s bound to happen, just be patient 🤣😂🤣😂

StmarysCity79

Because he knows everyone thinks he's a coward if he doesnt agree. He was too sacred to debate any of the Republicans in the primaries.

Everyone hears what that idiot has to say. He never shuts up or stops posting and whining and crying about everyone is so mean to him and unfair.

He's the worlds biggest Karen

limblips

PREMO Member
OK so Biden really had to debate and his handlers have known this for a long time. They finally came up with a plan. Make Joe look like it is his idea to challenge Trump but make the rules and "moderators" so completely one-sided that Trump would not agree to them. That would then let Joe and his puppeteers claim Trump refused to debate. In the event Trump agreed (as he has) they still have all the rules on their side. When faced with the inevitable they made it a no lose for Joe. The only problem they couldn't solve is Joe's dementia. They will feed him drugs and the answers.

limblips

PREMO Member
Because he knows everyone thinks he's a coward if he doesnt agree. He was too sacred to debate any of the Republicans in the primaries.

Everyone hears what that idiot has to say. He never shuts up or stops posting and whining and crying about everyone is so mean to him and unfair.

He's the worlds biggest Karen
The Freudian slip of the day! "He was too sacred to debate any of the Republicans in the primaries."