Trump lies that Judge wont let him go to Barron's graduation

StmarysCity79

Anyone else here with adult children ever remember them recording attendance at graduation? I remember sitting in bleachers next to the parking lot and didn't speak to a single school official.

No but Trump's right hand man for over 20 years Micheal Cohen said Trump hadn't attended a singe one.

Also people tend to remember a bright orange clown a bit more than they would remember you.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hmm, probably more of that extensive research going on here. What does the UK's Independent say -

Based upon online reports, Mr Trump attended the high school graduation of his daughter, Ivanka Trump, the high school graduation of his son, Eric Trump, and the high school graduation of his daughter, Tiffany Trump. However, it is unclear of Mr Trump attended the high school graduation of his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr.

So they were able to scrape up info that confirms he attended 3 of the 4 graduations, not a stretch to think that he also attended Juniors graduation too. And an equal stretch that our local liar would believe a court declared serial liar.

gemma_rae

So they were able to scrape up info that confirms he attended 3 of the 4 graduations, not a stretch to think that he also attended Juniors graduation too. And an equal stretch that our local liar would believe a court declared serial liar.
Birds of a feather.
Chicken Pants GIF

SamSpade

I was listening to Alan Dershowitz say something like, the judge has the ability to allow Trump to go -

But ONLY after the approval of the PROSECUTOR! What kind of stupid crap is that? THAT needs to be struck.

WingsOfGold

I doubt neurodivergent Baron wants his fat f*ck of a father there anyway. He’s already embarrassed enough by him.

I doubt he’s involved enough in any of his kids lives to have bothered attending a single high school graduation.
Think of it, if Tubby could get it up for you even you could be a parent!