This Week's "It Won't Take A Moment"

GopherM

Darwin was right
A blonde gets a job as a physical education teacher of 16 year olds.

A blonde gets a job as a physical education teacher of 16 year olds.

She notices a boy at the end of the field standing alone, while all the other kids are running around having fun kicking a ball.

She takes pity on him and decides to speak to him.

'You ok?' she says.

'Yes.' he says.

'You can go and play with the other kids you know' she says.

'It's best I stay here.' he says.

"Why's that sweetie?' says the blonde.

The boy looks at her incredulously and says,

"Because I'm the Goalie !"

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Not being racist at all, but having been a lifeguard and swim instructor for 10 years, I can absolutely say that statistically, black children have a much higher incident rate. Part of it is anatomy (denser body mass, they have to work harder to swim), and part is attitude.
"I got it!"
"I got it!"
"I got it!"
"I ain't got it....." :lifegaurdinwater:

Tech

Not being racist at all, but having been a lifeguard and swim instructor for 10 years, I can absolutely say that statistically, black children have a much higher incident rate. Part of it is anatomy (denser body mass, they have to work harder to swim), and part is attitude.
"I got it!"
"I got it!"
"I got it!"
"I ain't got it....." :lifegaurdinwater:
Could be more of an opportunity, as a kid was down the pool every day each summer and competed on the pool's team. Swam one winter on the local Y's team, they had this ten year old swimming against 18 year old urban yutes, won by 20 yards.

Plus there's that nose thing.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Could be more of an opportunity, as a kid was down the pool every day each summer and competed on the pool's team. Swam one winter on the local Y's team, they had this ten year old swimming against 18 year old urban yutes, won by 20 yards.

Plus there's that nose thing.
All you people swimming in pools, we had a lake and we liked it. If only we could have kept the fish from ****ing in it.

Thanks W.C.

Tech

All you people swimming in pools, we had a lake and we liked it. If only we could have kept the fish from ****ing in it.

Thanks W.C.
Had no lake but the creek we had passed a mill area and flowed in various colors, the low dam produced suds 20 feet high. Reported that old W.C. was born in a hotel on the banks of said creek.

phreddyp

Thanks W.C.
Fish pooping in it is no big deal, every drop of liquid you consume has passed thru plenty of animals.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm now trying to get rid of the image in my head of some group of researchers gathered around a pool and throwing children of different races in and collecting data on the results.
:lol: We didn't have to. The data was provided gratis daily...

I won't get into the poor little Indian (India Indian...) girl who barfed up her lunch during her lessons. Every. Frikkin'. Time.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
236671c5d9c2bc8283eb171fb171be96.jpg