Super Bowl Commercials

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Loved Bradley Cooper's mom in his commercial for T-Mobile!

LOVED the Jeep Commercial with The Electric Slide! :yay: Best one in the first half - IMO.

...I'm also in love with MEERCATS - I want one!! 🥰

Bann

Rhianna. :rolleyes:

It's Rhianna, afterall. But she looks preggers but didn't she just have a baby in May?

Tech

Rhianna. :rolleyes:

It's Rhianna, afterall. But she looks preggers but didn't she just have a baby in May?
Half time.

s-l400.jpg

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I am a Rhianna fan but have to agree, the show was not that good.
It also appears she is 4 or so months pregnant again.

Last edited:

Bann

The commercials were also just *meh*.
Oh, there were a few that I laughed out loud at!!

I liked the RAM commercial, the Workday one (with Ozzie Osbourne, Paul Stanley, Billy Idol...) I liked the one with Bradley Cooper and his mother -s she was cute with him. (T-Mobile)

Though I thought the John Revolting T-Mobile commercial SUCKED!!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Why didn't KC run in for a touchdown?
Hoping for your kicker to win the game?
I lost my bet.

Grumpy

The horror on your face as the Chiefs running back slid on purpose to the 1 yd line musta been epic.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I was able to rewatch the Superbowl halftime show. I considered it "not that good" because to me it sounded like the music was louder than her voice. I have hearing loss from Ménière’s and can get very grumpy when the sound problems leave me at a further disadvantage. After seeing it on Youtube again, the sound issue didn't exist. We watched the game on YTTV. I am wondering if all cable/streaming services put out crappy sound?

This is the video with the good sound, IMO.

Anyway, the show was tame for Rihanna, but for safety, it is best she kept it low key.

I knew she would sing "Diamonds." That was a song thrown away by many artists before she picked it up, read the lyrics, and fell in love with the song. I think it is one of her favorite songs. I thought she'd open with "Lift Me Up," but instead started with "b!tch better have my money." In hindsight, that is funny.

Rihanna has been smart with her money by starting a cosmetic company. She owns Fenty cosmetics that is worth over 3 billion and growing and also dabbles in the fashion industry. She also donates to excellent causes.

The commercial that did have me laughing was the Ben/JLo donut commercial.