Social media explodes over report Biden had advanced notice, told Iran to keep Israel attack ‘within certain limits’

BOP

This is almost 2 weeks old, and I haven't really seen "social media explode" over this. In fact, I saw it a couple of weeks ago, and as far as I can tell: crickets

Social media is on fire after a bombshell report from The Jerusalem Post alleged that President Biden had advance notice of Iran’s drone attack on Israel and told the Islamic nation to keep it “within certain limits.”

According to The Jerusalem Post: “Iran informed Turkey in advance of its planned operation against Israel, a Turkish diplomatic source told Reuters on Sunday, adding that Washington had conveyed to Tehran via Ankara that any action it took had to be ‘within certain limits.'”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Democrats must have a cheating ace in the hole because they should have gotten rid of Biden a year ago. It's not like it's Biden or nobody - Democrat voters would vote for an eggplant if it ran as a Democrat.

Hijinx

There is a lot we don't know about what goes on between Obama-- oh wait--I mean Joe Biden of course like Obama has nothing to do with it, Wink Wink, anyway there is a lot we don't know such as why Iran is allowed to spread terrorists and their field grade officers all over the Middle east without any objections or consequences from Obama's---damn ---I mean Joe Bidens administration.