Screw reclining aircraft seats.....

glhs837

Power with Control
Just finished flight five of the six needed to make this trip to Norway and back. Three of them have seen the person in front me golf full recline for the duration... Also recently had this happen on one of my two flights to San Antonio...... Nothing better than that seatback 12 inches from my face. And it makes my tray table pretty hard to use..... Aaaarrrrrrg. One six hour leg to Baltimore, wish me luck.

TPD

the poor dad
If you work for gilligan it’s first class all the way I hear - your own 1st class pod in the front of the plane with all the caviar and champagne you can consume.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If you work for gilligan it’s first class all the way I hear - your own 1st class pod in the front of the plane with all the caviar and champagne you can consume.
Yes, but...that's only for those who occupy the executive suite in our corporate offices. The rest have to settle for the free trail mix packet and one drink, back in cattle class.

Reactions: TPD

phreddyp

Yes, but...that's only for those who occupy the executive suite in our corporate offices. The rest have to settle for the free trail mix packet and one drink, back in cattle class.
Really! I always treated my employees as equals, even the office housekeeper got to fly on Spirit.