Political Cartoons

Clem72

The hub bub over the 31st being named trans day really just points out how few people actually know anything about Easter. Oh, the humanity. 3 times in the next 100 years Easter and tickle a trans day will fall on the same day.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The hub bub over the 31st being named trans day really just points out how few people actually know anything about Easter. Oh, the humanity. 3 times in the next 100 years Easter and tickle a trans day will fall on the same day.
I'll be keeping count til then....

BOP

reminder:
federal debt balance sheets assume the government owns everything. your house, car, pension... it's all theirs for purposes of calculating government solvency.

you own nothing.jpg

BOP

Christianity, whether you subscribe to it or not, is still the dominant religion in the US. The vast majority of Christians believe that LGTQRSTUVX++++ is a sin.

It's a slap in the face of those Americans who hold a sincere belief to make such an announcement on the most holy day of Christendom.

I DARE, no double, triple dog dare for Biteme to make such an announcement on the Muslim holy day. I f*cking DARE him.

WingsOfGold

The idea of a RIDICULES tranny day in itself is an abomination. The Reds and slopeadopes might just die laughing and only then will Dementia Joe be declared a military genius.

luvmygdaughters

Trans Day????? Really???? WTF is wrong with our government???? They have nothing else to worry about, like, hmmm... lets see...protecting our borders, passing a "real" budget, inflation, crime, etc.:doh:

Reactions: BOP