O’Keefe Media Group (OMG)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Yesterday, James O’Keefe and OMG Media released another probably-illegal DEI quota video, adding to last week’s IBM exposé. This one was from pharmaceutical giant Sanofi.

image 9.png

CLIP: Sanofi executives discuss enforcement of racial quotas (10:05).

“We make it very clear so every hiring manager knows,” stressed Sanofi’s senior vice-president, probably not fully realizing she would later be going viral. Sanofi requires one in five of its employees to be black, and one in ten must be hispanic. I’m not sure which is more troubling, the potential Title VII violations, or the fact that merit seems not to be the highest priority anymore at the nation’s largest corporations that make important things like medicines.

In a landmark June decision, the Supreme Court found university diversity quotas unconstitutional. Because most corporate hiring policies aiming at “diversity” goals have been justified because colleges do it, many commenters expected lawsuits against corporations to follow the Court decision even though its decision didn’t reach private businesses.

As private entities, corporations are not subject to Constitutional limits on government.

But corporations are limited by Title VII, which bars racial discrimination in hiring, even so-called “reverse discrimination.” And in fact, the lawsuits have begun. All the momentum seems to be running against DEI right now.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Novelist David Grossman once said, “Words can lie, but a picture cannot: that's why a single image can be so powerful." Marxist documentarian Michael Moore put it this way: "Video has the power to bypass the intellect and go straight to the heart." Producer David Selznick explained, "A picture is worth a thousand words, but a moving picture is worth a million."

So you’ll probably want to watch James O’Keefe’s latest exposé video, even though it will make you mad. On Wednesday, O’Keefe uploaded a compilation of clips of what is obviously an extremely shady migrant processing center located in an out-of-the-way spot in Phoenix. O’Keefe connected the dots to an NGO with a billion-dollar budget — including $415 million from US taxpayers — that appears to be collecting illegal migrants and then flying them all over the country in chartered jet planes.

image 19.png

CLIP: James O'Keefe exposes ‘secret migrant facility’ (10:00).

To me, the workers at the Phoenix “International Rescue Committee” facility look less like employees of a billion dollar international charity (that you never heard of) and more like mafia thugs. Elon Musk understandably saw the clip and seemed to be uncharacteristically at a loss for words:

image 20.png

What do you think? Does this look to you like a loving charity working for the advancement of humankind, or an abominable criminal enterprise carrying out some kind of villainous scheme? Let me know in the comments.

Hijinx

I really cannot understand why. I know the Democrats want these people to vote Democrat, but that can't be the only reason they are allowing this to happen. We may indeed need more workers, but how many do we need and what is the cost of bringing in these people and supporting those who do not work? Food lodging , health care, schools, police to try to make them obey the law, deaths in car accidents and rapes.

WTF is going on.?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

O’Keefe Goes Undercover: White House Official Gives Tell All on Behind the Scenes Discussions Surrounding Joe Biden’s Mental Health Decline & Kamala Harris’ Unpopularity Within the Administration – “What They Can’t Say Publicly”

Charlie Kraiger, a Cybersecurity policy analyst and Foreign affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office at the White House, tells O’Keefe that he protects “the networks of the federal agencies, who you give all your information to,” and his team is “the President’s voice” concerning policy making.

IMG_3059.jpeg

After telling O’Keefe that Joe and Kamala will be the nominees in 2024, “sadly,” he divulged the secret discussions about Joe Biden’s mental fitness for a second term and Kamala Harris’ unpopularity within the administration, including with black staff who have “quit on her en masse.”

Kraiger added, “She’s not popular, but you can’t remove the first black lady to be Vice President from the goddamn presidential ticket!”

“Like, what kind of message are you going to send to African American voters? How would you spin that?” he continued.

Though Biden’s condition has not been clinically diagnosed “yet,” said Kraiger, he still believes that Biden’s mental health is in decline and notes that his colleagues are aware. “He is definitely slowing down,” Kraiger told O’Keefe.

Speaking about what he’s heard in the Executive Office, Kraiger said, “They’re really concerned about it,” and “I think they need to get rid of him or get rid of her.”

“But no one in modern history has ever said, like, ‘We’re not going to renominate the president for a second term.’”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 In case you somehow missed it, James O’Keefe — now on his own after being jettisoned from Project Veritas right after breaking the Pfizer gain-of-function story — released a new undercover exposé yesterday. In the thirteen-minute video, we watch a barely-disguised James on a ‘date’ with Charlie Kraiger, a cybersecurity professional who works in the office of the President of the United States and who managed cybersecurity for top-level agencies like the State Department.

image 2.png

Mr. Kraiger, whose picture now decorates the dictionary entry for “gullible,” apparently credulously consumed O’Keefe’s fake Tinder profile, hook, sinker, and worm. The poor cyber expert was just hoping for a little D.C. romance. Instead, right now he is probably sitting alone in the cargo bay of a military aircraft somewhere over the North Atlantic en route to a lonely I.T. outpost somewhere below the Arctic Circle that doesn’t even show up on Google Maps.

Charlie immediately purged all his social media, but alas O’Keefe had already saved it and posted it all right back up on Twitter.

While the video doesn’t include any truly explosive disclosures nor, to be fair, did Charlie leak any national security secrets, he did get pretty gossipy about the White House staff. Charlie cattily described Kamala Harris as a sort of diversity hire, and dished that everyone knows Joe Biden is basically non compos mentis. Maybe most significantly, Charlie described watching Michelle Obama insist there was no way she’d ever consider running for President.

Hopefully she still feels that way. On hearing that part of Charlie’s rambling, it shocked me that somebody seriously asked Michelle to consider running for the Nation’s hardest job. And then I suddenly felt surprised that there was anything left democrats could do that could still shock me. It was a weird feeling.

Back to poor Charlie. In the video, Charlie seems earnest and well intentioned, with a whiff of “lost puppy,” even though he seemed a little too smug. Pride goeth before the fall. He seems hopelessly naive, which is jarring, when you consider this romantically-deprived young man is in charge of protecting the State Department’s deepest secrets. While one feels some degree sympathy for the gay Lothario, the viewer cannot escape a dull conclusion that we really have some fantastically unqualified folks with their Tinder-swiping hands on the most important levers of government.

I’m not saying the gay techie was a DEI hire. I was shocked he was white. I’m just saying.

If nothing else, the exposé explains a lot. With this crack squad of highly-motivated personnel protecting our country’s most important computer systems, and trading online dating tips, it’s no wonder that part-time Massachusetts National Guard kid was able to hack all the intelligence agencies last year so he could leak the top-secret bad news about Ukraine that the media was hiding. He leaked it on a video game bulletin board.

image 4.png

Texiera, 13 years old at the time he hacked the entire United States Government using his Nintendo Switch Lite.
Seriously, though, if James O’Keefe — disguised only with some reading glasses — could compromise one of our top cybersecurity officials this easily, what do you think the Chinese or the Russians could do? I sure hope the Chinese and Russians haven’t caught on to this romantic vulnerability at the top of our govern… oh wait.

image 3.png

Left, Chinese Spy Christine Fang, who compromised moronic Rep. Eric Swalwell (D), and Right, Russian Spymistress Anna Chapman, a very busy girl before her arrest and deportation. Granted, they’re both better looking than James. But still.
Oh well. The country, as we’ve observed time and again, is in the very best of hands. Wrinkled hands that tremble all the time and that caress unrelated, underage girls’ hair way more than they ever should, but still. Okay, maybe they’re not the best hands. But they’re hands.

Finally, whatever the lasting significance of this ‘scoop’, which should at minimum raise serious questions about the White House’s security procedures, and immediately terminate Mr. Kraiger’s security access, with almost no effort James O’Keefe just disproved the most vicious slander against him by his compromised board: that Project Veritas staff really did all the work and James just jumped in at the last minute to take the credit.

Apparently that was propaganda. James obviously did a lot of work for this story. Work that, frankly, I could not bring myself to do. I suppose that’s why I’m a blogging lawyer and not an undercover journalist. But this video settles the argument over who and what Project Veritas “really was.”

Hijinx

This man who is in charge of cyber security at the White house is unbelievably ignorant of the ways of journalists and sht stirrers. and is probably out of a job today. But then none of this will ever hit the major media, just forums like this one.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Yesterday, James O’Keefe posted his latest border exposé. He’s been following the shady NGO’s, like so-called ‘Catholic Charities,’ which are really poorly-disguised fronts for massive illegal migration facilitation and government grifting. James’ latest video, linked below, is highly entertaining and worth the watch. You can watch James O’Keefe hilariously pretending to be a surveyor, throwing around blue-collar lingo and chatting up some very sketchy people who don’t quite admit working for “charity” group No Mas Muertes, but who don’t really deny it either.

image 3.png

CLIP: infiltrates secret NO MAS MUERTES encampment in Arizona (23:32).

O’Keefe also somehow smuggled an undercover associate who fits the profile of an illegal migrant into the restricted area of the operation, and who was discovered and detained by some armed Mexicans. Later, James bravely extracts his luckless associate through an unexpected confrontation. Also somehow connected to all this skullduggery was Tucson’s Universal Unitarian Church — a group considered wildly heretical by most mainstream Christian denominations but somehow fitting for this mission.

More than anything, the video — and O’Keefe’s previous ones in the same series — leaves us with two overriding impressions. First, these so-called “charity workers” are obsessed with secrecy. One lady in this clip explicitly said, “we are all paranoid,” and admitted she only wears her covid face mask “when the white people show up, so they won’t take my picture.”

What are they hiding from the white people?

The second, secure impression one gets watching these clips is that the U.S. government is dumping billions of dollars into the cartels. Quite obviously, the pallets of cash attracting all these shady groups to help border jumpers jump the border are being washed through federal grants, probably through HHS or Homeland Security.

Take a close look at the ‘facility’ shown in O’Keefe’s video. Does that look like something a US-based charity group set up? Or does it look more like something thrown together by a Mexican cartel?

I’m going with cartel. Give me one reason why I shouldn’t conclude the cartels are creating front groups to grab all the federal grant money by relocating illegals into America.

This is the problem with big government. There’s too much power routed through one bottleneck, and too few effective checks and balances. All our enemies had to do was capture the decision maker.

May God bless James O’Keefe and keep him safe while he does his important work.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Getting fired from Project Veritas might be the best thing that ever happened to James O’Keefe. He and one of his trained volunteers have done it again. There’s plenty to digest in the undercover video exposing highly-questionable practices, you can watch it for yourself, and I’ll just make a couple high-level points.

image.png

CLIP: OMG exposes the IRS and its Bond-villain like artificial intelligence (14:32).

First, did you notice the name of James’ citizen-journalist program? The American Swiper Program. I assume (just by the name) the program teaches people to fish for government workers on dating apps like Tinder, where users famously swipe right to indicate interest in a date, or swipe left to flee an awkward chat conversation. Who knows how many worms are being dangled?

And, in other words, O’Keefe is turning the deep state’s techniques against them.

Next, about the use of artificial intelligence. Back when the chatbots suddenly and unexpectedly appeared on the scene last year, I supposed they were a byproduct of some secret DARPA skunkworks government technology. I’m officially doubling down on that theory. Hapless, lovelorn IRS agent Mena — who doesn’t sound like he’s from around here, just saying — freely confessed the IRS is using artificial intelligence to review people’s bank account records as targets for tax audits.

But their AI is not the same AI that we get to use. Whenever I ask ChatGPT whether Jimmy Buffett died suddenly, it prudishly scolds me because that information is private and I should mind my own business out of respect for Jimmy’s relatives (who have no concept I even exist).

But the DOJ and IRS can ask their AI prying, probing, unprivate questions about whether we usually upsize our fry order at the drive-through (despite having just promised we would stop), whether we regularly purchase drugs to keep the lead stiff in our pencils, or whether our last menstrual periods were lighter or heavier than normal based on our grocery purchases.

Furthermore, it’s not just the IRS. According to Agent Mena, it’s actually the sold-out, partisan Department of Justice. And if DOJ is handling this for the IRS, that means it’s a DOJ service, which means they’re also using bank account-scanning artificial intelligence in other areas, probably lots of them. Or maybe even in all DOJ investigations.

Without a warrant. Which is probably why romance-seeking Agent Mena doubted the constitutionality of the AI program. I do, too.

So … let’s have some fun! Let’s imagine the kind of prompts you could run if you were an out-of-control, hyper-partisan federal government with a quantum supercomputer-powered A.I. that was hooked up to all the major banks, credit card companies, social media, email systems (like Gmail), cell phone location data, and search engine history. We should give it a nifty name, since ChatGPT and Grok have names. Let’s call the crimefighting artificial intelligence SuperSnitchDOJ, or maybe just ‘SuperSnitch’ for short.

PROMPT: Hey SuperSnitch, give me a list of registered Republicans who spent any amount of money on January 6th, 2021, within a ten-mile radius of Washington, DC.

PROMPT: Hey SuperSnitch, give me a list of Republican Congressmen who spent $1,000 or more on OnlyFans this month.

PROMPT: Hey SuperSnitch, which Senator spent the most on prostitutes in Las Vegas last year?

PROMPT: Hey SuperSnitch, what are Mitch McConnell’s prescriptions?

PROMPT: Hey SuperSnitch, who are the top 100 people who donated to anything with the word ‘MAGA’ in its name during the last 12 months?

PROMPT: Hey SuperSnitch, give me something I can use to get my ex-wife’s new boyfriend criminally prosecuted. I can’t stand that guy.

See how much fun they could have? Migrant boatloads of fun. If you could use it for one hour, what would you ask SuperSnitchDOJ?

The possibilities are sort of mind-boggling. And for partisan DOJ or IRS operatives, the sky is the limit wielding the kind of technology Agent Mena described. Could this tech perhaps explain why so many Republican Senators and Congressmen resigned this year? Could SuperSnitch be delivering heaps of AI-fueled Kompromat to the Democrats? I’m just asking.

They can’t take their AI evidence straight to court, since they want to protect their “sources and methods,” sources and methods named SuperSnitch, and since the whole thing is fantastically unconstitutional. But it doesn’t matter. It would work like this. First the AI finds them some poor snakebit insurrectionist who bought a street taco in Virginia on January 6th using his debit card. (Two hours later he bought Pepto Bismol at a gas station in Arlington.)

image 2.png

Having that AI banking evidence, DOJ operatives would then scour the citizen’s social media. Using a special FaceBook dashboard, a convenience only provided to the government, agents would search his deleted posts and find a selfie snap in front of the Capitol building. Eureka! Now, they’re in business. They can pursue an indictment, or maybe just reach out and see if they can settle this like gentlemen.

Anyway. The truth of whatever’s going on is probably much worse than that. In my scenario, the AI would probably have already found the guy’s deleted Facebook selfie post back in step one.

You’d think Congress would pull the plug on SuperSnitch, and fast since they are all in the crosshairs, too. The problem arises from SuperSnitch’s ability to deliver Kompromat — which also lets the AI protect itself.

I’m sorry, Dave. I can’t do that right now. Let’s talk about your last trip to Amsterdam.

Assuming we survive this current leadership crisis, they’ll have to give James O’Keefe a Congressional medal of honor one day.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

O’Keefe Media Group Exposes Who Is Really Running the White House

Well, O'Keefe Media Group (OMG) went undercover and discovered the White House's real power structure.

What they found probably confirms what you long suspected.

According to Tyler Robinson, special advisor to the chief of staff of SBA administrator Isabel Guzman, Biden's chief of staff, Jeff Zients, is “the second most powerful person in Washington.” He told OMG’s American Swiper Citizen Journalist that “whatever this guy says, it’s what the president says.”

Robinson said that Zients holds more power than Vice President Kamala Harris and that both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have behind-the-scenes involvement at the White House.

"I feel like Barack Obama's still very involved," the undercover journalist prompted.

"No, he is," Robinson admitted.

Robinson also said that Hillary Clinton still has people "that are, like, super close to her, that are still, like, senior people in the White House."

"I hope that Hillary's involved behind the scenes," the journalist

"No, she is, yeah," Robinson told her.

He also revealed that the White House directs Guzman to campaign for the president, resulting in her being the most frequently traveling cabinet member. She uses her frequent travel to help Democrat candidates in swing states under the guise of meeting with local small business owners, making such trips blatant violations of the Hatch Act, which prohibits federal employees from engaging in partisan political activities.