Nancy Pelosi Gets Humiliated and OWNED By a Musician

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For example - to my knowledge, the protest in Lafayette Square on Trump's inauguration saw a limo set on fire, but no injuries. So - "not" violent.

Infuriatingly leftists [ our own Sapidus included ] called Trump a Coward because he had to be moved to the White House Bunker BECAUSE OF THE RIOTING OUTSIDE .... and then bitch the Park Police and DC Police used using Riot Gas and other tactics to clear the area

claiming the demonstrations were PEACEFUL

lying sack of crap The Secret Service DOES NOT MOVE THE PRESIDENT because a demonstration is Peaceful

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The worst articles I read went on about "number of arrests" per protest - and how the protests were NOT uneventful. "See! See! Thousands were arrested, mostly for violating curfew". Right. Meaning, they were grabbed and released without so much as a FINE. Big deal. How many are still doing time? Zero?

Because LEFTIST DA'S failed to do their JOBS

SamSpade

Because LEFTIST DA'S failed to do their JOBS
I've read about a dozen or more articles about "whatever happened to the BLM rioters?". Most of them are dated and a number are comparing them to J6 (and biased).

But the gist of it was most of the arrests were made for crowd control and most were released - in many cases - immediately.
SOME were charged with serious crimes - for example, one man drove a car at police, sending several to the hospital. Other articles I found said - he's on the run, somewhere.

Some people had their charges dropped after a probationary period. Burglars and thieves had their charges dismissed. Maybe I'll still look but - it looks like only a small fraction ever got near a jail.