MGT vs. AOC & Crockett

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
And we want drain the swamp of old timers with this new crap? We can't win and we are doomed...

Everyday the movie Idiocracy is becoming a reality!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jasmine Crockett reminds me of that "mayor" that's under investigation for theft and other corruption. Ghetto AF. Her district must be a real shithole if voters were all, "Oh, yeah, this hoe represents me!"

And AOC having to jump in because she can't stand not being the center of attention.

Clem72

The country was far better off when they were only in Washignton for two months and had to go home to earn a living.

End Elected Official Salaries.
You think they will just go back to running their peanut farms? No, that's just an extra six months for them to fund raise and make backroom deals.

Clem72

Bladensburg at dawn!
Closest I could get without willing to put in more than 5 minutes of effort.
OIG4.jpeg

SamSpade

All three of these women behaved abysmally.
As I see it - MTG basically started it with asking for something completely unrelated to the discussion but entirely political, and Crockett lost her mind telling her so. Then the false eyelashes thing, and then she and AOC were utterly unihinged. With the exception of "did I hurt your feelings" taunt, MTG mostly kept her composure while AOC goes ballistic asking for words to be stricken and to get an apology.

Overall, it's kind of embarrassing when the dude in the hoodie and shorts has to say he apologizes to Jerry Springer for comparing them - what followed was utterly juvenile.

Just my two cents - if you ASK for an apology from me - I will probably give it.
If you DEMAND an apology from me, you will probably NEVER get it - because that's bullying.
That's just human nature.