Mass Shootings

BOP

HERO Alpha Male Chief Fans TAKE OUT Mass Shooters At Kansas City Superbowl Parade!​

Oakland fans, no doubt, pissed that their team didn't make it to the Stupid Bowl.

Either that, or a false flag event. Mainly to take everyone's mind off the tranny in Texas.

PJay

Screenshot_20240215-130148~2.png

glhs837

Power with Control
So, get your guesses in now. What do you think these "teens" were packing? Me, I'm going with 9mm with stupid long stick mags. I dont see them reloading, and more than 20 people got shot.

And these jackasses evidently missed each other......

Tech

So, get your guesses in now. What do you think these "teens" were packing? Me, I'm going with 9mm with stupid long stick mags. I dont see them reloading, and more than 20 people got shot.

And these jackasses evidently missed each other......
One of the tacklers stated an AK style but does she know what one looks like?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Bill Maher & Van Jones STUNNED After Conservative Tells TRUTH On Superbowl Parade Shooting Suspects!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kansas City mayor accuses governor of racial ‘dog whistle’ for calling Super Bowl parade shooters ‘thugs’

Following the shooting, Parson had said, “We can’t let some thugs just take over and ruin what happened.”

“I have respect for the governor. We get along well,” Lucas told Kraske. “I disagree strongly with how he would describe that situation. I certainly do think this was criminal activity. It was lawlessness, and I think that that’s troubling. But ‘thugs’ is a dog whistle in the most classic sense.”

“I’ve seen this dog whistle time and again. There’s this kind of giant conservative theory on social media now that the reason these mug shots haven’t been shown is because the purported defendants are black, and if it were a white defendant we would have just shown them. That is absolutely preposterous. There are protections to juveniles,” he added.

Two minors were charged with gun-related offenses in relation to the shooting last week, which killed one person and injured 22 others.

Another race baiting leftist BIPOC Politician