I use this hack to shame cheap men

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
who want to split the bill — guys say it’s ‘manipulative’

“Oh my god, I’m so embarrassed right now,” said the millennial, feigning shock as if she’d just been asked to go Dutch treat in the clip, which has stockpiled over 7.1 million views.

“Wait, you wanted to just be friends?” she asked condescendingly. “I’m so confused. This entire time I thought this was a date. I’m so sorry, here’s my card.”

The brunette’s buzzy comeback — meant to neatly place penny-pinching lover boys in the friend zone — rendered rave reviews from women who’ve awkwardly found themselves on the receiving end of the first date foul play.

[clip]

“You can’t pay for the first date? Yeah we’re friends,” added an equally perturbed belle. “Nothing to do with money, it’s about the effort and the investment in me.”

But unbending men sorely disagreed.

“[This is] Manipulation and gaslighting 101,” wrote a finger-wagging guy.

“I presume you are putting out after,” said another, suggesting that the only way he’d cover the full cost of dinner and drinks is with the promise of guaranteed sex.

Women in favor of footing first date funds, too, insisted that dudes shouldn’t be on the hook for the whole bill, with some saying: “I work … I can pay my dinner … especially on a first date when you don’t know the other person … I work I can pay my dinner.”

Botts, however, argued that allowing men to cough up the cash for a night on the town is an “honor” and “gift” that women shouldn’t withhold.

“It is disrespectful and emasculating to the man to pay for yourself on a date,” she asserted in a subsequent TikTok share.

“It is a gift to a man to allow him to take care of you.”

And Botts isn’t in a courting class by herself.

Self-crowned “gold digger” Ella Freimann, 24, from New York, previously went viral for refusing to crack open her wallet while out with a wannabe boyfriend.

“By splitting the bill, I’m agreeing to form a connection with a man who doesn’t know his role in a relationship and expects me to be 50% of the man he’s not,” said the gutsy Gen Z. “I’ve learned that men who split the bill don’t value the time and effort a woman puts into herself to look her best for that man.”

Pearl Botts

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I never split the bill on dates – women can learn from gold diggers

Influencer Ella Freimann, 24, said that she would never go Dutch on a date, believing any man who would suggest such an arrangement isn’t serious about his role in the potential relationship.

“By splitting the bill, I’m agreeing to form a connection with a man who doesn’t know his role in a relationship and expects me to be 50% of the man he’s not,” Freimann told NeedToKnow.co.uk. “I’ve learned that men who split the bill don’t value the time and effort a woman puts into herself to look her best for that man.”

“Plus ’50/50 [%] men’ don’t understand that the woman’s investment was made prior to the date,” the self-confident singleton continued. “By not agreeing to split the bill the woman keeps her dignity intact and avoids bad experiences with men.”

Influencer Ella Freimann, 24, said that she would never split the bill while on a date because it says that the man in question isn't serious about his role in the potential relationship.

phreddyp

These women only see things from their side of the equation, which is a sure sign that a relationship with them is only gonna be one sided. Run like hell boys a clearer sign you're never gonna get. She may have multiple personalities but they still will be one sided.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, well when you go after girls like that this is what you get - a high maintenance pain in the ass. AND she's certainly a freaking Democrat, so throw that into the equation and.....yeah, have fun.

🤷‍♀️