Hey @Gilligan

glhs837

Power with Control
So this trip, I'm staying in a place a little more populated than the remote Sandgortholmen this time it's Harstad. Quite a nice place. The people are friendly and helpful. Great seafood meals, drivers are pretty damn good. Strong ass wiper fluid though :)

Norway Hotel.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Nice. Only been there for short periods of time, coming in and out on one of the high speed ferries based in Tromso.

glhs837

Power with Control
Nice. Only been there for short periods of time, coming in and out on one of the high speed ferries based in Tromso.

Yep, I've been watching them come and go from my hotel window all week. I imagine this joint gets hopping in July and August.

Code for Vodka?

Nah, straight ethanol. They dont even cut this stuff with Blue Bye No5. Inside of the car reeks for a minute or two after using it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yep, I've been watching them come and go from my hotel window all week. I imagine this joint gets hopping in July and August.
The ferry far left in your pic..built in the Hyen yard that is run by my son's godfather, and with all electronic work supervised by my son's mom, who runs the electrical dept. That's how she and I met ...over 30 years ago.

Last edited: