Denial, not just a river

glhs837

Power with Control
in Egypt.......

Nancy cannot imagine a reporter actually acting like a journalist and adding a fact to her diatribe.

DaSDGuy

1.7 million less full time jobs in the last 5 months. So any job increases are part time jobs with no benefits like vacation, medical, vision, dental, 401k, etc.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And don't forget the massive deficit.

Trump did make a big mistake in underestimating the underhanded malevolence of the Democrat wolverines. But to be fair, I don't think any of us would have predicted they'd attack and damage the country the way they did and do direct harm to the American people in their aggressive lust for power.

So if he gets a second term and wants retaliation, I'm here for it. :yay:

Hijinx

If Joe created jobs he didn't create them for Americans--------he created low paying jobs for all of the illegals he brought in to take American jobs from Americans .

glhs837

Power with Control
Trump did make a big mistake in underestimating the underhanded malevolence of the Democrat wolverines. But to be fair, I don't think any of us would have predicted they'd attack and damage the country the way they did and do direct harm to the American people in their aggressive lust for power.

So if he gets a second term and wants retaliation, I'm here for it. :yay:

Not my point. They are now acting as if Trumps deficit Covid spending was optional. Like the pandemic didnt exist.

Hijinx

Not my point. They are now acting as if Trumps deficit Covid spending was optional. Like the pandemic didnt exist.
I am not so sure it did exist except in the minds of those who were pushing it hard.
Certainly it was a bad flu, but how many died because they were kept from using Ivermectin and other --cheaper drugs ,instead of the death shot that killed them from strokes and heart ailments. They found that the respirators destroyed the lungs and killed as many as they saved by overusing them. So many thing about that pandemic are under suspect including Faucci's gain of function research that he turned over to the Chinese and paid them to experiment with it. Trump tried to stop people from coming into this country with the flu and they abused him for it. So much phony BS about it that we do not really know the truth and probably never will.