Banks No Longer Carry Cash - Go To ATM

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
They have closed the ATMs at CPFCU just south of gate 2.

I mean bricked them over, gone. Anyone know why?

glhs837

Power with Control
I suppose when you start removing your own you gotta no charge. I know they never replaced the one in Ridge that was destroyed in a theft attempt.

stgislander

PREMO Member
The CPFCU ATM in Callaway will not accept deposits. Was told the only ATMs that accept deposits are physically located in branches,

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I haven't used CPFCU since I had a car note. Then I closed it. I've been with NFCU since 2008. Never a problem.

TPD

the poor dad

Interesting. I also noticed when I was inside last week, it appears they have also bricked or walled off the drive thru windows. i think the drive thru is still open but you just can’t see the teller thru a window.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I bank with NAVFED but still have an account at CPFCU, because others in my family use them and it's easier for transferring funds between one another to launder our millions. :biggrin:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Last time I pulled thru, the ATM was still in place at the CPFCU HQ on Maple. But I won't use it anyway. It's at such an awkward height that you just can't reach it comfortably, and you have to pull up close so opening the car door isn't an option either. I've tried it with both the Slingshot and the GMC pickemup, and it sucks. A few others I've talked to say the same thing. If I need cash, I walk inside and get it from the teller. Fortunately, I only need to do that once every month or two.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

I thought the ATM there was on the out-most Island drive-thru and not on the actual brick wall. At least that's where it was last time I used it many moons ago.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I thought the ATM there was on the out-most Island drive-thru and not on the actual brick wall. At least that's where it was last time I used it many moons ago.
They had 2, one on the front wall and one at the drive thru. The one on the wall is gone and filled in with brick, the drive thru is now a teller drive thru.