Annual Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting 11/29 @ 8 p.m. EST

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:popcorn:

The New York City Police Department, along with Counterterrorism and other agencies, is currently on high alert, issuing warnings as multiple large-scale Pro-Palestine protests are planned to disrupt the 91st Annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting starting at 7 p.m. EST. As Thousands of people are expected to attend the ceremony amidst concerns of potential malicious actors as things are known to spiral out of control with riots occurring.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Anybody wearing a green Hamas headband or a keffiyeh should be immediately removed by the NYPD.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Don't these people have anything better to do with their time! Geez.

Free, Free Palestine

Biden, Biden, you cannot hide, we charge you with genocide.

Ceasefire now

Get ready, no doubt they will be there.

And yeah, you would think.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Free, Free Palestine

Biden, Biden, you cannot hide, we charge you with genocide.

Ceasefire now

Get ready, no doubt they will be there.

And yeah, you would think.
I know. These retards have no life.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I cannot make out what they are saying in the video I just posted. It sounds like James "Mushmouth" Mush.

WingsOfGold

Simple solution
1701303079961.jpeg

Grumpy

I could be wrong, but it seems to me(at least in DC), that protests required some type of permit and a designated area for people to congregate if they want to protest. Did this go away or are the police told to stand down and not enforce all the time?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I could be wrong, but it seems to me(at least in DC), that protests required some type of permit and a designated area for people to congregate if they want to protest. Did this go away or are the police told to stand down and not enforce all the time?
I'd bet you only need a permit if Democrat disagree with the protest.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Looks like a last minute mob, not planned, so no permits. Once you get that many people in mob mode, there isn't much the local police can do except call in the National Guard, but NYC won't do that just yet.

maxresdefault.jpg