Animals are Great!

PJay

Shark video.. 😢 was curious to learn more and it got worse. His father was there..he witnessed his son being ate alive and his son begging him for help.

Imagine living with that for the rest of your life.

Sorry I watched

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can't count the times my pups have gotten a possum and I thought he was dead..I would lift him over the fence so the dogs wouldn't eat him...Within 15-30 minutes I would check and the possum was gone..
It works! Your pups would have torn him to pieces.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I can't count the times my pups have gotten a possum and I thought he was dead..I would lift him over the fence so the dogs wouldn't eat him...Within 15-30 minutes I would check and the possum was gone..
My Malamute got a possum once. One hard shake and then dropped him. I had no idea whether it was really dead or just playing dead. Husband was away on travel and two boys were too little so I had to venture out and scoop it up with a shovel. I was screaming the entire way from the back sliding glass door to the fence line, "Please for the love of God be dead". I got right to the fence line and went to dump it over and it lifted it's head up. I nearly crapped myself and sprinted back to the house. That shovel literally sat at the fence line for days because I was too afraid that possum was lying in wait for me to come and get it. :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Years back, one of my Malamutes got hold of the Groundhog that had been raiding my garden in Leonardtown.

She made short work of it and deposited the carcass on my doorstep for me.